At 7D Surgical you will find a vibrant team of curious thinkers leading the change in Canada’s fast-growing medical device industry. Our product has won several awards for the most innovative, enduring, and practical products to treat patients requiring spine and cranial surgery.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join our team. You will be integrated into our research and development teams to assist in analyzing data from pre-clinical and clinical studies. As part of the 7D Surgical team, you will be exposed to our research and product development to play a role in shaping our commercial products. In addition, you will have the opportunity to observe surgical cases and see first-hand how our products are helping patients.
As the Data Analyst Intern, you will have excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to learn new skills quickly. You will have superior organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a timely manner and flexibility to adapt to a changing workload. You are self-motivated. You also have good interpersonal and project management skills, and you are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Simulating surgeries using 7D platform software
- Collecting and processing data
- Brainstorming to identify data required to solve business problems
- Communicating work to a diverse audience
- Contribute to the design of a new spinal surgery software product
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, data science or a health-related discipline
- Strong understanding of statistics and how to apply the scientific method to data using algorithms
- Strong ability to balance multiple priorities to meet deadlines while maintaining consistent high-quality work
- Exemplary organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical-thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic spinal anatomical knowledge
- Experience with surgical and/or medical imaging
- First-hand experience with intraoperative imaging modalities (CT, MR) and image guided surgery
To apply for this job please visit 7dsurgical.com.