Led by funding from Crosslink Capital and Y Combinator, Roofr started as a managed marketplace for roofing providing roofing estimates in seconds through satellite imagery. Our hands-on, focused approach ensures that our customers save money and stay well informed throughout the process.
We’re now building a verticalized roofing platform with a host of products to streamline the entire roof replacement process for consumers and roofers. Roofers can measure and quote roofs remotely through our satellite imagery software, offer consumers financing, and generate their own leads by white labelling our estimation software.
Our mission is to ensure every family across North America has access to protect their home with an affordable roof.
Providing exceptional customer experience is what sets Roofr apart from all other roofing platforms. As a Customer Support Representative you will play a critical role in continuing and growing the success of our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver high quality Customer Service on a variety of request types such as phone, email, chat and text
- Utilize ZenDesk, Facebook, Instagram, Phone and chat to connect with our customers
- Creatively seek methods through which to delight Roofr customers- both homeowner and roofers.
- You’ll work with our Operations Manager to provide an excellent customer experience
- Craft well-written responses that are grammatically correct, concise, polished and professional
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time
- Bring innovation and creativity to the role in order to make the Customer Support team more efficient and effective
What You’ll Bring:
- 1 – 3 years of Customer Service using SaaS Ticketing CRM, Social Media, Chat and Phone, preferably in the Consumer Space
- Experience handling a high volume of tickets on a daily basis
- You’re confident and patient speaking to customers over the phone
- You’re innovative and devise unique ways to provide white-glove service to our customers
- You’re passionate about helping others and love solving complex customer issues
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with continuous growth
Bonus: You have construction and/or roofing experience!
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Equity, Health Benefits, Remote-first Culture
To apply for this job please visit info.roofr.com.