**Please note: Through the end of 2020, all jobs are remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Toronto office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.**
Being a Customer Support Representative at iManage means…
You are ready to jump into one of iManage’s newest and exciting teams to support the global end users of our product and help them achieve success. Our Closing Folders team helps to automate the management of closing checklists, signature pages, and closing books in complex corporate legal transactions. As a part of a small team, you will learn everything there is to know about our product and customers.
This team is filled with easygoing and passionate individuals, so you’ll have the opportunity to learn new things at your own pace while taking pride in the work you put in. We value innovation and out of the box thinking to solve complex business problems and identify opportunities for our technology to evolve – it is about curiosity, creativity, and a commitment to excellence in an everchanging environment. At iManage, you will make your mark on a collaborative team while growing your career and having fun along the way!
iM Responsible For…
- Responding to global customer inquiries over phone, email, and chat in a timely manner
- Supporting our product roadmap by reporting feedback from our customers to leadership
- Helping to create marketing collateral such as monthly newsletters, technical documentation and help center articles
- Working with our internal teams to test new features and report bugs in the product
- Helping with special projects to keep our team running such as: supporting day to day operations, maintaining external service agreements, and assisting in the onboarding activities for our new employees and customers
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication or related field
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for technology and knowledge of basic computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite)
- A can-do attitude and ability to handle multiple priorities in an organized manner
iM Getting To…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefitting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, supporting our world-class clients and having the ability to learn from others within the organization
- Have access to a huge range of our online learning library and be encouraged to explore opportunities to help grow your career within iManage
To apply for this job please visit imanagecom.applytojob.com.