At Contractor Compliance we believe in DIFFERENTIATION. We approach our industry differently, we treat our customers differently, and most importantly we treat our team differently.
Contractor Compliance is a SaaS solution provider that helps organizations simplify their contractor management process. Nobody wants to spend their days sifting through documents, managing spreadsheets and tracking down missing info from contractors – but more than 90% of the market is stuck in the past. With Contractor Compliance, we bring efficiencies to our customers that should have been a part of their day-to-day operations for years, and they can see it immediately.
Who you are:
- Direct experience growing revenue from a portfolio of Enterprise customers.
- Tech savvy and quick learner; comfortable using various systems from, CRMs, ticketing, and project management software.
- Experience with looking for gaps in and improving processes, especially high complexity.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask and to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer-centric and consultative approach.
- Builds strong relationships with customers, understands their needs and goals, identifies creative solutions, and manages action items through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a CS position, preferably in SaaS.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced startup environment is a plus.
- Identify ways to create new leads and other sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Experience working with various stakeholders, from senior executives of large companies to end users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strategies to increase revenue retention and drive portfolio growth within our customer base.
- Establish and expand relationships with key stakeholders and executives in your book of business.
- Execute strategic initiatives that will help our Customer Support Team meet their objectives and partner with them to drive best-in-class customer experiences.
- Serve as the voice of our customers to our internal teams – including Marketing, Sales, and Leadership.
- Partner with our Support Team on customer escalations and challenging situations.
- Create and manage feedback loops with Product, gathering actionable insights that will inform the roadmap.
- Identifies ways to create new leads and other sales opportunities within existing accounts. Has experience working with various stakeholders, from senior executives of large companies to end users.
To apply for this job please visit contractorcompliance.applytojob.com.