Thriver is continuing to grow and we are looking to add a Customer Success Coordinator to the team. We are seeking a dedicated, hardworking, detail-oriented individual who is looking for an opportunity to kick start their career in the customer success industry. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Success, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations for Thriver’s customers (Adidas, NFL, Indeed, Twitter, McKinsey & Co, Snap Inc, etc.), ensuring an exceptional user experience with a focus on retention and expansion.
The trusted platform for thriving workplaces
Thriver is a platform for discovering, booking, and managing services from highly rated service providers. We help take the risk and guesswork out of the booking process for employees and foster employee engagement. We proudly support local businesses by bringing awareness to our corporate customers.
We’re on a mission to fuel thriving workplaces and to make every employee feel recognized and excited about coming to work.
* We celebrate a good challenge and are not afraid to roll up our sleeves.
* We think out loud and operate on creativity and diverse perspectives.
* Our high-functioning teams are built through trust and empathetic leadership.
At Thriver, we value diversity and are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and workplace. Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whatever makes you unique, we’re here to welcome you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist Customer Success Managers with managing a portfolio of strategic clients across Canada & the United States with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and retention
- Manage day-to-day services for strategic clients by providing white-glove service across a variety of tasks (order placement, menu creation, invoice processing, provider communication, detailed delivery & dietary restriction instruction entry)
- Build an excellent understanding of Thriver services and provide recommendations to prospective clients based on their needs
- Assist Customer Success Managers in drafting client proposals to pitch additional services to our strategic clients and new strategic leads
- Negotiate with providers on behalf of large customers to ensure they receive preferred pricing based on the status of their account
- Collaborate with Customer Support and Product teams to ensure Thriver’s platform is offering first-class service to our customers
- Data entry to store client information, suggestions, and recommendations
- Curate personalized suggestions for relevant service offerings based on the customers’ needs
- Participate in joint business reviews, led by Customer Success Managers, and incorporate client feedback into improving Thriver’s daily operations
- Manage on-site coordinators (when requested by the client) to ensure exceptional service
- Establish an effective partnership with cross-functional partners (Customer Support, Marketing, Provider Acquisition, Product, etc.) and communicate client feedback
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Utmost diligence and attention to detail
- Experience using email, phone, or chat as a mode of client communication
- Experience with G-suite (Slides, Sheets, Forms, Gmail, Google Drive)
- Outgoing personality and ability to empathize with clients and providers
- Eager to join a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth, ever-changing company
NICE TO HAVES:
- Past experience in customer success/support
- Past experience working with Salesforce
- Past experience working with reporting programs (e.g., Looker)
- Experience with B2B
To apply for this job please visit thriver.bamboohr.com.