We are a fast-growing software company based in Toronto whose passion is developing innovative analytics and marketing technologies that help brick and mortar venues maximize their earning potential. As a global leader in WiFi-based products, we have customers on 4 continents with regional offices in Canada, the UK, India, and Dubai. In 2018, our success has seen our team double in size, our revenues quadruple, and Aislelabs winning the National Retail Innovation Award. As a result, we are looking for smart, passionate people to grow our team.
Aislelabs is looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team. We are looking for someone who has the ability to multi-task and a true passion for problem-solving and helping customers achieve their business goals. This is a critical role whose priority is to successfully onboard customers, train users and manage the overall relationship with customers. A passion for software and new technologies is also a must.
- Assist Customer Success Team in managing clients in the best of their abilities
- Clearly communicate and guide customers on their product journey as a trusted advisor
- Actively manage the customer relationship and the lifetime value of clients across a large and diverse assigned customer base
- 0-2 years of customer success experience and equivalent industry experience
- Solid written, communication and presentation skills with both a passion for and experience working with B2B SaaS products
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
Growth & Benefits at Aislelabs
- Full health benefits at the start
- Mobile Stipend
- Gaming Zone Nintendo switch, ping pong table & foosball table
- Casual dress code
- Work-life balance – We want you to have a balanced lifestyle between your personal and professional priorities.
- It is a great culture with a close-knit team from a variety of backgrounds.
- We are a flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted from everyone
- We provide you with a supportive, energetic environment and all the tools and programs you need to succeed and grow
To apply for this job please visit aislelabs.applytojob.com.