At Interaxon, we develop engaging experiences using brain sensing technology. We are a passionate team of researchers, technical experts and scientists building the world’s leading science-based brain platform to empower personal transformation through human-centered innovation. Our Muse 2 and Muse S headbands are designed to make meditation easier and provide real-time audio and visual feedback on your meditative state through the Muse companion app.
As a Customer Care Associate at Interaxon, you’ll be a primary interface for customers of Muse. You are a skilled communicator and enjoy thinking creatively to solve problems and deliver an exceptional customer experience. You enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment where no two days are the same.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and strengthen our relationship with our customers by providing proactive customer care and acting as the liaison between the company and customer.
- Actively participate within the Customer Care team in challenging the status quo and implementing best practice workflows.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Interact effectively with other departments to follow up on issues, enhancing the responsiveness to the customer thereby improving the relationship and level of satisfaction.
- Assist customers with initial orientation with Muse and troubleshoot with customers to ensure an outstanding experience and reduce potential returns.
- Other duties as required.
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly results driven and doing whatever it takes to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize urgent matters, follow through on tasks and proactively keep management informed until resolution.
- A self-starter with a friendly, empathetic and collaborative demeanor.
- A proactive, customer-focused, results-oriented approach with a 24 hr resolution mindset.
- Working toward a degree or diploma in business management or equivalent experience.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule as required, available to work weekend and evening shifts.
- Proficiency with Google docs and Microsoft Office Suite is an asset.
- Bonus: you are bilingual. In addition to English you are also fluent in French or Spanish.
To apply for this job please visit interaxon.bamboohr.com.