CSO Centre for Study Overseas Inc.
CSO Education Group, Centre for Study Overseas Inc. is an organization that specializes in giving students opportunities to see the world and take university courses through innovative summer sessions. We are currently recruiting a part-time Campus Ambassador who is motivated, a team player, and excited to work with a growing company. At CSO, you will be joining a team that knows how to balance fun with work!
As a campus ambassador, you will be required to collaborate with our company staff, providing insights on and making use of market trends, social media, and areas for potential leads. You will be responsible for assisting with CSO-organized campus presentations, information sessions, and activities. Your time commitment depends entirely on you, as this position is based on competitive pay; though, you will not be left without a mentor to guide, train and provide you with all the necessary tools and resources.
Our ideal candidate:
• Experience in customer service and/or can demonstrate interest in extracurricular work
• Currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• A team player with great interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication
• Comfortable working and communicating with both international and domestic students
Bonus points if you:
• Enjoy social environments
• Are looking to expand your professional network
• Participate in company activities and events (Sky Zone/Flying Squirrel/The Factory, company dinners, etc.)
• Expand your network and build on your experience
• Connect with working professionals, earn recommendation letters & gain intern experience
• Opportunities to move up within the company
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com with YourLastName_Campus Ambassador in the subject line. Feel free to email us if you have any additional questions!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org