We’re PolicyMe, a Toronto-based InsurTech startup on a mission to make the process of buying life insurance easier for Canadians. We’re well on our way to digitizing the life insurance experience. Over the past year, we’ve seen YoY growth of over 500%, raised $3.3 mm in funding, and our growth has been featured by all major Canadian news publications.
PolicyMe is looking to add a smart, resourceful and ambitious student to help amplify the growth of PolicyMe. You will be working alongside an experienced (and lovely) growth team, as well as with different members across the organization. This is a unique opportunity to experience different functions of a fast-paced startup that has seen over 500% growth year over year.
We treat all our co-ops like full-time employees, and they all have a seat at the table. Be prepared to be pushed, to make atangible immediate impact, learn a ton, while having a bit of fun along the way (weekly virtual game sessions!)
This is a full-time co-op role, starting in May 2021 and reporting to the Content Strategist. We are located in Toronto, ON, but will likely be working remotely depending on COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Content Marketing: Support the content creation process across ideation, creation, optimization and measurement
- SEO: Implement content and technical improvements to our website that will increase our Google domain authority
- Social Media: Manage and drive engagement organic social media channels. This will include owning the editorial calendar, creating captions for posts, working closely with designers, etc.
- Reporting & Analytics: Measure the performance and ROI of content marketing initiatives using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, and Mixpanel
- Customer Education: Coordinate with internal subject matter experts and customer success team to identify opportunities to use content to educate and build trust with our customers, including maintaining our life insurance learning center
- Strong written and communication skills that will allow you to articulate our value proposition through your copy – bonus if you can share any writing samples!
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to perform both qualitative research (e.g. stakeholder interviews) and quantitative research (e.g. analyzing internal data)
- You’re resourceful and love the idea of being a critical part of a small scrappy team trying to find creative ways to take on a massive antiquated insurance industry
To apply for this job please visit secure.collage.co.