Are you a marketer with an engineering mindset? Do you see opportunities to optimize and grow website conversions and digital campaign performance everywhere you look? Do you have a “test, measure, and grow” mindset? If so, continue reading.
ContactMonkey is looking for a passionate, data-driven and results-focused Growth Marketer to join our Marketing Team and help us continue to fuel our rapid growth. To date, our growth has been driven via outstanding content and search marketing programs that are delivering strong and ever increasing inbound traffic. As our Growth Marketer, your primary responsibility will be digging into our inbound traffic and metrics, tirelessly optimizing the pages and conversion paths to maximize conversions and building high performing paid and outbound campaigns that take results even further. If you love using data in a “test and learn” environment to drive results, this role is for you.
Desired Skills, Experience and Key Responsibilities:
- Proven experience driving high performing website conversion rate optimizations for B2B SaaS software including deep understanding of key funnel metrics
- Strong track record of testing, building and optimizing high performing paid and outbound marketing campaigns across multiple channels including all key social platforms, podcasts, email and newsletter sponsorships
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to continually optimize copy to drive performance while also being true to our brand voice
- Outstanding analytical skills to measure and evaluate high and low performing landing pages and blog posts.
- Perform keyword research, competitor analysis, and monitor website traffic using tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, Search Console, Keyword Planner.
- Collaborate with the Content team for organic SEO success and ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate:
- You are inventive and resourceful, highly organized and can execute your ideas quickly. We move fast, but we are smart about it.
- You are curious by nature and it’s what drives your continual exploration into why things are working, why they are not and what’s possible.
- You’re highly adaptable. Working in a fast-paced environment where things change frequently sounds more exciting to you than doing the same thing day in, day out.
- You are resilient, creative and unafraid to speak your mind. If you have an idea, we want to hear it!
Why join ContactMonkey?
Launched in 2013, ContactMonkey is a fast-growing SaaS company based in a funky new downtown Toronto office on trendy King Street West. While we are over 6 years old, it feels like we are just getting started as the pace of our growth continues to excite us. Over the past 12 months, our team has grown by 4x, we’ve acquired 2 monkey suits and outgrown our jungle space 3 times. We’ve also trebled our website traffic! ContactMonkey is a leading player and innovator in the email tracking space. We are helping internal communicators improve and measure employee engagement and sales teams boost performance from Outlook and Gmail.
Some of the benefits of working here include:
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role.
- We pay competitive salaries and offer flexible vacation.
- Full comprehensive benefit plan.
- Gym reimbursement or running shoe reimbursement if hitting the pavement is your thing.
- Monthly team-building activities
- Fun, fast and energetic atmosphere
- Opportunity to work within a high-growth start-up
- In-office perks: a desk equipped with an Aeron chair and top-notch gear, curating what music gets played over our office speakers, unlimited snacks and the occasional visit from our office dog, Chloe.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org