Mary is an agro-tech startup building affordable, automated, and beautifully designed IoT systems for home growing. We want to empower everyone to grow what they want, where they want, when they want. We are a small group of great people, deeply passionate about creating products that are socially impactful, commercially successful, and that just look frickin’ awesome, both hardware and software.
We are looking for a Community Manager to help elevate our day to day customer experience starting on September 1.
You should talk to us if you:
1. Care deeply about plants and technology;
2. Want to join a growing startup and experience all the joy and pain;
3. Excell at communication, are insightful, and sometimes funny–someone that our users want to engage with on the day to day;
4. Believe an awesome team player should never be blindly checking tasks off the list like school assignments but make sure it’s good enough for your own high standards;
1. Handle incoming conversations and help users troubleshoot issues;
2. Manage and grow Mary’s social media rapid response, followership, mailing list;
3. Engage with and build customer advocates who willingly spread word of mouth;
4. Gather customer feedback for our development and product teams.
We are looking for:
1. Experience in retail/service industry;
2. Passion in community building and developing online relationships;
3. (Bonus) Experience in creative writing.
1. An opportunity to join a growing startup that is idealistic and pragmatic at the same time;
2. Flexible work hours and vacation policy. Snacks, drinks, and fun people to enjoy them with.
3. A pet-friendly workspace so you won’t need to worry about your little friends at home.
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com