Netomi is building the future of customer service automation. Our artificial intelligence platform gives companies the ability to deliver an experience that both delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage. We believe that through combining the efficiency and precision of AI with the empathy and creativity of a human touch, companies can truly build long-lasting and meaningful relationships with their customers.
Both Y-Combinator and VC-backed, Netomi’s clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service, and product organizations – and we’re growing! Netomi is looking for a mid-level or senior Business Development Representative BDR that enjoys executing the sales plan alongside our Account Executives with the goal to engage and schedule meetings with target contacts. You’ll be helping us develop and implement the latest and greatest tools, techniques, and relationship building processes in outbound sales. This isn’t your typical sales role, you’ll also be a key contributor to the strategy and growth of the company. The ideal candidate has successfully worked in a B2B inside sales role (smiling & dialing, relationship building, appointment setting & lead generation) and is excited about helping contribute to a growing AI startup. Our company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, but the role will be remote at this time with the possibility of working in a hybrid role based out of either our New York, Toronto, or San Mateo offices in the future.
- Phone outreach to executive/senior-level buyers, setting appointments and interacting with our customers
- Lead Gen: Prospect & qualify sales leads, account and contact research
- Collaborate with Account Executives to plan outreach strategy
- Utilize additional social channels as needed to prospect leads Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into Salesforce /work out of a CRM database
- Meet or exceed weekly metrics and quarterly KPI’s
- Maintain a full pipeline of qualified sales leads
- Be awesome
- The ability to jump between different projects and industries and quickly understand value props for each new client
- Outcome focused, endlessly curious, and innovative – with a tech-first approach
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in B2B inside sales preferred
- Salesforce, similar CRM, Outreach and/ or other sales enablement tools experience is required
- Thrives in a dynamic & collaborative start-up environment as a strategy builder, team member, & independent contributor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.