Website Node App
The Node team is made of extraordinary people who thrive on solving difficult problems and building enduring products.
We are democratizing the creator economy and building technology that transforms how businesses and content creators collaborate. We put the customer and user experience at the centre of everything we do.
Currently, our app supports over 100 brands across North America in generating UGC campaigns that are streamlined and data-driven. Our company is backed by investors from Toronto, Ottawa and Silicon Valley.
We just closed our pre-seed round of funding and will be raising a follow-on round soon, which offers fantastic opportunities for growth and equity within the company.
We’re growing fast and are seeking new team members that are curious, free-thinking, and determined to make an impact.
We’re seeking a dynamic sales intern to join and grow within our team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales and business development acumen while working in a fast-paced startup environment that rewards resourcefulness and creativity.
You will contribute to prospecting and customer development projects led by our Head of Sales and work alongside extremely talented marketers and product-people.
- Your ability to interpret and communicate technical information is absolutely critical for this role. Candidates will be assessed primarily on their communication skills
- Strong critical thinking abilities and an ability to quickly identify customer needs
- Organizational skills and the ability to work independently is a must. (this role is fully remote)
- You easily establish rapport and genuinely care about helping customers achieve their objectives. Not just the sale!
- Establish your personal and team goals, and work with your managers to create a comprehensive strategy to achieve your milestones
- Developing relationships with local businesses and community partners
- Assist with updating the company CRM and expanding our database of leads
- Contribute to executing and optimizing outbound marketing efforts
- Manage incoming leads and new businesses that are qualified for demos
- Build an outbound pipeline and establish key influencers/decision-makers
- Manage your backlog of customer queries and communicate key issues for product review
- Writing/editing/proofreading reports, sales decks, and other sales content
- Knowledge or any background working with a CRM tool such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, etc.
- Passion for food and drink is a major asset!
- Previous experience in a B2B sales environment
- Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents AND students enrolled in a Canadian University or College program
If you’d like to be considered for this role, send an email to email@example.com introducing yourself. (no essays please)
To apply for this job please visit node-app.com.