About this Opportunity:
The BioConnect marketing department is looking for a self-motivated student currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution (College or University) who is hungry to learn and grow. As a lean team of marketers, we are all working on multiple projects simultaneously requiring a broad range of skills sets.
> Work with the Digital Marketing Manager on Social Media Advertising and Content Marketing initiatives.
> Work cross-functionally with BD/Sales, Product, Creative and Analytics on marketing initiatives.
> Build, iterate and improve upon the systems and processes used for marketing initiatives in order to improve team efficacy.
> Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns run through offline activities.
>Report on marketing-lead campaign results, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities.
– Data Analytics
– Google Analytics (web and AdWords)
– Translating data into actionable insights
– Inbound Marketing
– Customer journey mapping
– Lead attribution
– Lead scoring
– Lead Generation
– Paid SEM (Google)
– Paid Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
– Partnerships (To, Through and with partners)
– Content Development
– Written (Blog Posts, White Papers, trend reports Social Posts)
– Visual (Help with taking photos & small design tasks)
– Website (help with writing, editing and
– Marketing Operations
– Project management (Jira)
– Community Management (social media)
– Currently enrolled in a college or university program in Canada
– Open to applicants in a broad range of concentrations beyond marketing/communications/journalism/advertising/design/development
To apply for this job please visit bioconnect.bamboohr.com.