About the Associate Product Manager Program
Calling all Trailblazers to join the Salesforce Product Management team! Trailblazers drive innovation, disrupt industries, and shape the world around us. Whether it’s delivering awesome user experiences, accelerating productivity, or improving their business acumen, Trailblazers propel the future of technology.
At Salesforce, nothing is more important than the success of our customers, and the Product organization has been focused on delivering customer success since Day 1. We deeply understand our customers and constantly seek their input on our products and gather their feedback to improve what we do. We rely on data, experimentation, and research to validate our assumptions and design the best product. We strategically align the company around the vision for market-leading products that our customers love. We partner with engineering, UX, data science, research, marketing, finance, and customer success allow us to rapidly deliver innovative products and next-generation technologies that change how our customers connect to their customers. Our B2B focus creates unique and exciting challenges for delivering the future of technology at scale, requiring us to package and design our products for adoption by thousands of top companies across the world.
We do all of this while giving back to the communities where we work and live. With our 1-1-1 Model we give 1% of our time, 1% of our product, and 1% of our equity back into the community. We believe that business is the greatest platform for change and are working toward a more equal world. And with our partners, customers, and Trailhead learning platform we are creating millions of jobs and skilled workers around the world.
As an APM, you can be part of shaping the future of technology with us. You will have the opportunity to join our product organization in an intensive 2 year rotational experience that allows you to develop your skills as a product manager and learn to PM the Salesforce way. During the 2 year program, you will gain hands-on experience managing products for several different teams, get direct exposure to senior executives and how our business is run, work with a formal mentor to help you build your career, participate in various trainings and events, and attend offsites including an international trip.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research, and product data to drive the overall success of the product.
- Help to define product vision and strategy.
- Partner with designers to create an intuitive and beautiful user experience.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Help evangelize product vision through presentations to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Previous industry internship in product management.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to be a self-starter, thrive under pressure, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
*Please note we are seeking spring 2021 or December 2020 grads. Start date for this role is July 2021.
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.