As an Associate, Partnerships, you will support the execution, and measurement of our investor engagement and partnerships strategy.
Reporting to the Partner, Partnerships and Policy, you will work on a variety of projects aimed at delivering Strategic Returns to our investors, including helping to facilitate, track and measure partnership opportunities within our ecosystem, and the development and delivery of insightful content on key trends, themes and industry developments impacting our investors.
This is a unique opportunity to work at a global venture capital firm, located in downtown Toronto, that invests in early-stage financial technology (fintech) companies working to benefit all consumers.
What will you be doing:
- Work to support investors and portfolio companies on their strategic initiatives; including content development, relationship management and event creation;
- Conduct research and analysis to distill insights and ideas on fintech trends that affect our investors (e.g., trend landscape, market scans); and
- Support operations of the partnerships team including writing reports, tracking partnership activity and fulfilling ad hoc requests
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to synthesize and articulate thoughts about trends and markets concisely
- Comfortable with ambiguity and an entrepreneurial environment where things change constantly but also organized with a high attention to detail
- Team player – happy to do what is required to support team; able to prioritize and drive progress on multiple project
- Experience working with startups and corporate companies a plus
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of impactful Canadian businesses in the fintech space
- The possibility to collaborate and to be challenged by smart, hard-working and ambitious colleagues
- Unparalleled experience as part of an advanced team, with opportunities to be recognized, to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Competitive salary, incentives, and top-tier benefits plan
To apply for this job please visit Portag3%20Ventures.