Mysa has a progressive company culture that embraces both work-life balance and remote work. The silver lining of the COVID-19 pandemic, if we are to look for one, is that we’ve been positioned from a company-wide perspective to learn exactly what it takes to successfully manage a remote team – and, we’re very proud of what we’ve achieved. With our core values at heart, we have an in-depth understanding of how imperative it is that all of our people, no matter where they are located, experience our culture and family-like environment in the same manner. We also appreciate that the key to successful remote work is a foundation built upon effective communication, team-based collaboration, and access to all of the right tools. At Mysa, regardless of your location, you will be positioned for success.
Say hello to the Mysa team! The grass really is greener over here. Why? Most importantly, we’ve built a company that’s based on a people-first culture. We encourage (like, really encourage) work-life flexibility, and we’re all about employee recognition. We believe that we do exceptional work when we’re encouraged to play and we’re proud that our team members brag about their jobs to their friends. Of course there’s lots of perks too!
We are looking for an Amazon Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team in St. John’s, NL or remotely. This role is crucial as Amazon accounts for a significant portion of Mysa’s revenue and is an important product discovery mechanism for many of our prospective customers.
What You Will Do:
- Setting up and maintaining SKUs and listings on Amazon
- Working with the creative team to ensure our Amazon listings represent the Mysa brand, drive conversion and minimize returns
- Defining success measures for the Amazon channel per product, reporting against them and taking action based on insights
- Staying up to date on all changes to the Amazon platform, including marketing levers and regulations
- Identify and implement marketing campaigns and tactics that drive traffic and conversion for all products on Amazon
- Monitor FBA seller account health and implement necessary improvements
- Monitor Amazon reviews, communicate important trends and identify measures to drive higher volumes of favourable reviews
- Ensuring the E-commerce, Commercial Planning and Marketing teams are aware of important cross-channel impacts
- Working with Commercial Planning on sales forecasting per product per channel
- Working with Project Execution teams on new product launches, timelines and requirements
Who You Are:
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience with online media in an ad operations/ad traffic role
- Experience in growing Amazon revenue
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising
- Familiarity with Amazon business metrics
- Knowledge of a variety of the financial and targeting concepts of the online advertising industry including but not limited to CPC, CPM, CPA
- Previous experience with video file/formats or implementing video campaigns would be an asset
- Excellent written/verbal interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to juggle various creative elements and organize campaign setup, ad/creative trafficking, troubleshooting and QA
- Analytical, tactical, and a detail-oriented self-starter
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with accountability and able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- You have a passion for marketing – you stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.