Wattpad is a global multiplatform entertainment company whose vision is to entertain and connect the world through stories. Since 2006, we’ve been on a mission to use the power of community and technology to unleash the full potential of stories to the world. Every month 90 million people around the world spend over 23 billion minutes on Wattpad to share and discover stories they can’t find anywhere else. Our brand banner includes: Wattpad, Wattpad Labs, Wattpad Studios, Wattpad Books and Wattpad Brand Partnerships. We’re proudly based in Toronto, but our reach is global. Come build the future of entertainment and storytelling, and write your next chapter with us!
Due to the exciting and rapid growth of Wattpad’s advertising partner portfolio, we are looking to bring on a new Account Coordinator intern to join our fast growing Brand Partnerships team in Toronto! This will be a four month internship from May – August. You will work closely with our incredibly fun, motivated and hard-working team to continue to build and nurture relationships with Wattpad’s range of advertising partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the Account Management team to set up and execute brand campaigns and monitor performance
- Participate in brainstorming sessions as part of the creative sales process
- Post content and manage brand profiles related to live campaigns
- Review brand stories advertising copy, influencer content, contest entries and all other branded content to ensure it is in excellent spelling and grammatical standing, and meets all brand guidelines supplied by client(s)
- Maintain and update central team resources on Google Drive, update documentation and data entry
What we’re looking for:
- 6 months + of experience with some focus in advertising and account management (this experience can be gained through coops and internships)
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited university or college in Marketing, Advertising or related
- Basic understanding of full life cycle of advertising campaigns from proposal and creative development through operation and full reporting (strong excel and PPT skills required!)
- Ability to think outside the box to brainstorm and develop new creative campaign ideas
- You have experience working with digital media and mobile media
- Solid foundation/experience with social media
- Ideally, a Wattpadder with a strong love for stories and a desire to help us uplift and promote diverse and underrepresented voices
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.