Limelight is looking for a seasoned Account Executive to further our explosive growth
as a proven industry leader providing experience marketing software to the world’s
largest brands. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team of energetic
and intelligent individuals focused on delivering innovative enterprise software
solutions for companies like BMW, Porsche, RBC, Progressive Insurance, Kellogg’s and
other Global Fortune 5000 brands.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
● Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned industry and accounts
● Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
● Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
● Effectively communicate the value proposition and solution to the problem
through proposals and presentations
● Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
● Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of
● Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness
to learn and implement best practices
● Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including
cold calls, emails, and social selling
● Territory (North America)
What You’ll Bring:
You have a successful track record of selling six figure deals in the marketing,
experiential agency or SaaS/technology space. You love to build, challenge the status
quo, and have a proven ability to show others how to transform their business. You love
winning, and have been a part of a category creating SaaS company (or two) and want
to do it all over again.
● 5+ years managing large, complex enterprise deals with multiple stakeholders
● Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) or tech-enabled and/or Marketing
agency services (experience selling to the Automotive and/or Financial Services
● Proficiency in Salesforce and/or CRM pipeline management
● Significant experience in strategic account management growth
● Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization,
including executive and C-level
● Experience managing consumer brand relationships a plus
● Strategic thinker, comfortable with complex enterprise engagements
● Ability to show thought leadership and command a room of top tier executives
● Doing the right thing is who you are, trust and honesty are part of your core
● You are highly motivated to be the highest paid person in your company
● You can hunt big game accounts and orchestrate ongoing growth
At Limelight, we strive to make everyday a fun, valuable work experience, where team
members are encouraged, supported, and given the chance to do work that is
meaningful to them.
We Offer You:
● The opportunity to create a more connected world, one experience at a time;
● The chance to have an impact in an early-stage, well-funded company that is
● Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will
help you learn and grow professionally;
● We have all the perks: great downtown location, snacks, flex work hours, work
from home days, team-driven personal development plans, just to mention a
● The big thing at Limelight is very simple: we treat each and every team member
the way we want to be treated.
● As a company, we believe in giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that
you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
Limelight’s technology and team turn branded experiences into the results brands and
agencies need. We partner with some of the world’s largest brands to create amazing
consumer experiences and dramatically better results, all backed by data and analytics.
For more information, please visit: www.limelightplatform.com.
To apply, send a cover letter and résumé to Careers@limelightplatform.com with the
subject: Account Executive. We thank everyone for applying, however, only those
candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Visit www.limelightplatform.com to learn more about us or our sister company
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Limelight’s
values. We are an equal opportunity employer; a company of people of varied
backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Limelight welcomes and
encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available
on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank you for your interest in Limelight.
To apply for this job please visit www.limelightplatform.com.