We are excited to open up the Account Executive position and are looking for the right person to join us as we continue to shake the planet! The Humi Sales team members are a total mix of Humigos. From “jammers” (i.e. play in a band), low-tier athletes, intellectuals, and others, they all share one common aspect of their DNA: they are relentless Humi advocates and sales strategists. We build relationships that are all about our customer’s success. We do that by understanding their business and goals and focusing our engagement on the customers’ unique challenges and opportunities.
Who are we?
Humi’s mission is to help organizations throughout Canada foster their greatest asset – their employees. Starting with a powerful yet intuitive HR, payroll, benefits, and insurance platform, Humi has established a leadership position as the only company addressing all of these needs in one place. With a potential reach spanning every business in Canada, and a platform that touches every employee at every business that uses it, Humi is reimagining the future of work.
Humi is backed by the same group that funded Slack, Carta, and more (Tribe Capital), the top value-based U.S. accelerator (Y-Combinator), as well as several of the world’s leading angel investors.
We’re hiring across Canada and are open to applicants who prefer to work remotely!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We strive to create a culture that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why join Humi?
- As a team that services the HR world, we are a team that understands you perform best in an environment that cares about their employees
- Be part of a high-performing team of critical thinkers that thrive on problem-solving
- Access leadership and growth opportunities as the company rapidly scales
- Maintain work-life engagement with flex hours and our Long(er) weekends initiative
- Opportunity to work fully remote across Canada if you choose to
- We provide extensive training and development to our Account Executives to set them up for success. At Humi, you’ll receive weekly coaching sessions. We don’t just look at pipelines and deals, we dive into sales methodology and buyer psychology
- Our Account Executive team is currently all on pace to earn their OTE this year. The 2 most recent Account Executive hires hit their OTE in their second month.
What you will be doing as an Account Executive?
- Partner with the BDR team to hunt for new business and prospects
- Run virtual demos to showcase to clients how the Humi platform can best meet their needs and solve their pain points
- Building strong sales pipelines and effectively managing them down the funnel towards a successful close and a satisfied customer
- Collaborate with the client experience team to ensure a seamless implementation
- Be proactive in monitoring and providing feedback to the product and engineering team to help drive product excellence
- Working with the sales team to continuously develop your product and sales knowledge
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Learn about Humi’s history and future (it’s a very bright-looking future!)
- Receive access and training to your sales tools: Hubspot, Salesloft, Zoominfo
- Receive product training on all our modules: HR, payroll, and benefits
- Learn about why thousands of companies have chosen Humi and the benefits we deliver daily to them
- Learn how SaaS sales work – receive an in-depth education on how sales works (it’s much more methodical and strategic than you think!
- Begin doing product demos in week 3
In your first 60 days, you will:
- Be comfortable working independently while still receiving daily feedback
- Start to understand the nuance of matching different value propositions to different personas
- Have a clear understanding of the expectations in your role and how to achieve them, including hitting your weekly activity metric
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Have intermediate knowledge of the Humi offerings and products
- Consistently meeting or exceeding goals
- Monitor and measure the success of your initiatives against company goals
- Working with the Sales Manager to plan future Account Executive endeavours
In your first year, you will:
- You will be an expert in the Account Executive role
- Have advanced knowledge of all Humi products and offerings
- You will be exceeding sales targets and be a leading sales professional
- Helping the team think and implement innovative ways of growing market presence
- Be ready to take your career to the next level by looking for new internal opportunities to help you grow professionally and personally
What are we looking for in an Account Executive?
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience working directly with SMB to mid-sized companies and owning every stage of the sales funnel
- 2+ years in SaaS sales demoing software products virtually or in person
- A motivated individual with a hunger for growth, success, and chasing results
- Team oriented and has the ability to collaborate with different teams across Humi
- A positive and resilient attitude to get through the hard days and constantly drive to improve personally and professionally
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.