GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is seeking an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist to join the team that will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, management and measurement of ABM programs to drive pipeline, sales acceleration, and revenue for target ICP accounts.
As the ABM Specialist, you are responsible for the implementation of effective Account-Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation and building out robust campaigns that support the external teams at every stage of the funnel. You understand the importance of utilizing marketing expertise, project management and communication skills to design, execute and optimize integrated marketing campaigns that generate demand. In this role, you will manage multiple tech tools that support sales acceleration such as Direct Mail and ABM ad targeting, while building a map of opportunities for air cover.
This is a very dynamic high-growth environment, with the opportunity to work on new challenges over time.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute innovative and creative ABM programs across channels to generate pipeline from concept through execution
- Provide ongoing data and insights on ICP accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to provide value to sales
- Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a monthly, quarterly basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced) and velocity
- Develop and provide ongoing sales communication to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to ABM strategies like personalization platforms, direct mail providers, fulfillment services, etc.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to align on market opportunities, objectives, benchmarks, messaging and audience targets, and content to ensure campaign success
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, approaches, and strategies
- Document best practices for demand creation program implementation and identify areas for process or tactical improvement within marketing teams
- Work with creative team, project management, and strategic partners to provide ad assets as needed to execute campaigns within their given drop dates
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role, ideally in MarTech industry
- Background in executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs and working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs
- Familiarity with SaaS sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Direct Mail platforms (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce, 6sense, Engagio, Sendoso)
- Versed in project management and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.